Weapons indicate the engagement ranges in which they are effective. Some weapons have charge abilities which can be activated by spending 1 Fuel.
Most ships are armed with the default Phased Array weapon. Ships often carry one or more additional armaments.
Phased Array (1d6 Short/Medium) A standard microwave array mounted on most ships for self defense. With a clever operator can also be used for other applications such as slicing, mining, or heating.
- Ion Cannons (1d8, Short), does not damage Hull but disables a chosen Module on Direct Damage.
- Forced Plasma (1d8, Short/Medium), charge to fire a dispersed salvo (1d8 blast, Short/Medium).
- Spinal Rail Gun (1d10, Short/Medium/Long), can only fire in the direction the ship is pointing.
- Grav Torpedo (1d8, Medium/Long), ignores shields but hits the turn after being fired.
- Auto Turret (1d6, Short), Auto Fire Mode: automatically attacks the closest hostile target. Defense Mode: +1 Armor against any incoming attacks.
- Mass Driver (1d10, Short/Medium), takes a turn to fire, charge to fire immediately.
- Nanobot Canisters (1d6, Short), if this weapon deals Direct Damage it will deal that much Direct Damage again on the following round.
- Superconducting Chaff (1d10, Short), does not damage Hull but prevents Shields from being restored. If fired into empty space it creates a cloud that inhibits weapon fire (+3 Armor if firing through it).
- Hostile Uplink (1d6, Short/Medium), if this weapon deals Direct Damage it creates a data link to that ship’s computer system allowing for hacking, data plundering, etc.
- Powered Missiles (1d6/1d8/1d10 at Short/Medium/Long), deals more damage the more distance it has to accelerate.